Successful companies need their web presence to match the speed of their business.
Are you looking for a better way to manage your website? Outdated website content is often difficult to update. Tracking content changes to ensure that they were approved by the appropriate individuals can also present a challenge. Intrafinity's SitePublish addresses these issues and provides a complete solution to managing your web content.
How SitePublish Works For You
Empower staff to take personal accountability for content by ensuring that all content is owned individually. Distribute the content creation work-load across the organization and reduce the dependence on any one person or department by empowering non-technical users who do not know HTML to add and update content.
Ensure corporate accountability by protecting content through a full audit system which tracks and records all content and changes to that content throughout the lifetime of the site. Establish a centralized framework to precisely determine who can contribute content to what section of the site.
Incorporate date sensitive archiving of content posted to the site on a regular basis to ensure content remains current. Standardize content templates allowing you to maintain design, control, and branding across your organization’s website.
How SitePublish Fits Into Your Workplace
Content Creation and Review
- Empower users to manage content through their browser
- No knowledge of HTML needed to start producing content
- Integrated review process ensures content is always up-to-date
Content Types and Templating
- Wide range of object types available including Content Pages, Events Sections, Press Sections, Login Pages, Sitemaps, and Search Pages
- Templating system provides a consistent site-wide look and feel
Ensuring Control through Workflow
- Sophisticated Workflow, approval, and checkpoint processes
- Ensures only approved content is published
- Support for custom designed workflow processes; out-of-the-box support for owner, group, and management approval steps
- Easily define workflow processes that match your organization with the workflow designer.
Access and Security
- Powerful and flexible security tools designed to U.S. military standards
- Object level security means access rights specified at any level: individual, departmental or organizational levels with various grades of permissions granted at each level
- Supports Active Directory and LDAP logins so users will NOT be required to create new logins and passwords